KAMFS Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates, requires all visitors to this website and the sites owned and operated by KAMFS Inc. the World Wide Web, (collectively, the “Website”) to adhere to the following terms and conditions.
1. Parties: As used herein, the term "you" and "your" shall mean you, individually, and each other party on whose behalf you may use the website at any time. All references to "we", "us" or "our" shall refer to KAMFS Inc. The Website is operated by KAMFS Inc.
2. Usage and Proprietary Rights: All right, title and interest in this Website and the Content is the exclusive property of KAMFS Inc., except as otherwise expressly stated. We grant you, for the term of this TOU, a personal, limited, non-exclusive, revocable (at any time), non-transferable and non-sublicense-able license to access the Website and the Content subject to this TOU. You have no ownership rights in the Content, which is owned by us or our licensors, and are protected under copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws and other applicable laws. You receive no copyright or any other intellectual property right in or to the Content, except as provided above. You may use the Content only for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, frame, create derivative works from, transfer, or otherwise use in any other way for commercial or public purposes in whole or in part any Content, including, but not limited to, any information, software, products or services obtained from the Website, except for the purposes expressly provided herein, without our prior written approval. You acknowledge that we may provide certain portions of the Content under license from Third Party Providers, and you agree to comply with any additional restrictions on your usage that we may communicate to you from time to time, or that are otherwise the subject of an agreement between you and such licensors. We retain exclusive control over the Content, and reserve the right, at any time and in our sole discretion, without prior notice to you, to (a) change, suspend or discontinue all or a portion of the Content; (b) impose limits on, restrict or terminate your access to all or a portion of the Content; or (c) terminate your license at any time and for any reason. You agree that we may monitor your use of the Content.
3. Restricted Content: All service marks, slogans, logos, trade dress and other identifiers (“Marks”) displayed on the Website are the property of KAMFS Inc., or of other parties. The names of other companies and third party products or services mentioned on the Website may be the trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.
4. Additional Terms: Certain sections of or Website may contain separate terms and conditions, which are in addition to these TOU. You should read those additional terms and conditions carefully. By accessing such sections or pages, you agree to be bound by those terms and conditions. In the event of a conflict, those additional terms and conditions will govern your use of those sections or pages. You may be asked to execute supplemental agreements, in paper or electronic form, before you are permitted to access or use certain features or functionality within the Website (each, a "Supplemental Agreement"). In the case of Supplemental Agreements presented to you online, you authorize us to rely upon "checks" or “clicks” in designated locations that are attributable to your password as your consent to the terms of such Supplemental Agreements. This TOU is in addition to any Supplemental Agreement and is not intended to supersede or modify any such Supplemental Agreement.
5. No Investment Advice or Offers: Nothing in the Website constitutes investment advice, including KAMFS Inc. filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, or recommendations as to the suitability of any specific product or security. All Content is provided for your convenience and information only, and no such Content shall constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any security. Prior to the execution of any transaction by you involving information you received from this Website, you should consult your financial, business, tax and accounting advisors and your attorney, with respect to the price, suitability, value, risk or other aspects of any stock, mutual fund, security or other investment. Pricing and other information generated through the use of data or services made available herein may not reflect actual prices or values that would be available in the market at the time provided or at the time that the user may want to purchase or sell a particular security or other instrument. The Content provided on this Website are not provided to and may not be used by any person or entity in any jurisdiction where the provision or use thereof would be contrary to applicable laws, rules or regulations of any governmental authority or regulatory or self-regulatory organization or clearing organization or KAMFS Inc. is not authorized to provide such information or services.
6. Market Information: We may make available to you through the Website a broad range of financial information that we obtain from our agents, vendors or partners ("Third Party Providers"). This may include financial market data, quotes, news, analyst opinions and research reports (collectively, "Market Information"). We do not endorse or approve the Market Information, and we make it available to you only as a convenience. KAMFS Inc. and our Third Party Providers do not (a) guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or correct sequencing of the Market Information; or (b) warrant any results from your use or reliance on the Market Information. Market Information may quickly become unreliable for various reasons including, for example, changes in market conditions or economic circumstances. Neither we nor the Third Party Providers are obligated to update any information or opinions contained in any Market Information, and we may discontinue offering Market Information at any time without notice. You agree that neither KAMFS Inc. nor the Third Party Providers will be liable in any way for the termination, interruption, delay or inaccuracy of any Market Information. You will not redistribute or facilitate the redistribution of Market Information, nor will you provide access to Market Information to anyone who is not authorized by KAMFS Inc. to receive it. If you are a securities broker, dealer, banker or investment advisor, you agree not to use the Market Information provided by us for any purpose related to your business.
7. Dated and Forward-Looking Statements: Certain information on the Website may contain certain forward-looking statements, which are subject to risks and uncertainties and speak only as of the date on which they are made. The words “believe”, “expect”, “anticipate”, “optimistic”, “intend”, “aim”, “will” or similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. You are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements. Any dated information is published as of its date only. Dated and forward-looking statements speak only as of the date on which they are made. We undertake no obligation to update publically or revise any dated or forward-looking statements.
8. Unauthorized Use: Unauthorized use of the Website, Content, or our systems, including, but not limited to, unauthorized entry into our systems, misuse of passwords or misuse of any other information, is strictly prohibited. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the Website is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized persons attempting to access these areas of the Website may be subject to prosecution. You may not use the Website or the Content in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any KAMFS Inc. website or service or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website or the Content. You shall not introduce, nor permit any person to introduce into the Website or Content, any code or malicious or hidden mechanisms that would impair the operation of the Website or Content, or of our computers, networks, or other devices or software. KAMFS Inc. prohibits caching, unauthorized hypertext links to the Website, and the framing of any content available on the Website. We reserve the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames and specifically disclaim any responsibility for the Content available on any other websites linked to our Website.
9. Third Party Links: Certain links may let you leave the KAMFS Inc. Website. The linked websites are not under the control of KAMFS Inc. and we are not responsible for the content of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website, or any changes or updates to such websites. KAMFS Inc. is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, investigation, verification or monitoring by us of such third party website.
11. Representations and Warranties: You represent and warrant, each time you access the Website or use the Content, that (a) you have the power and authority (including under any applicable investment restrictions or guidelines and on behalf of any party for whom you are using the services) to enter into and perform your obligations under this TOU and this TOU is your legal, valid, binding and enforceable obligation; (b) you have agreed to be bound by the terms of this TOU; (c) you shall only use the Website and the Content in accordance with this TOU, any applicable Supplemental Agreement and applicable law; and (d) if you are accessing the Services on behalf of another party, you assume all fiduciary, regulatory and other requirements and duties that may apply to your relationship to such party.
12. Disclaimer of Warranties: The services on this website are provided on an “as is,” “where is” and “where available” basis. Although KAMFS Inc. tries to provide accurate and timely information on its Website, there may be inadvertent technical or factual inaccuracies and typographical errors. KAMFS Inc. reserves the right to make changes and corrections at any time and without notice. Neither we nor any third party provider that contributes in any manner to the content makes any representation or warranty whatsoever, including warranties (a) with respect to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the content; or (b) that the content shall be uninterrupted nor error free. Further, we and any third party provider that contributes in any manner to the content disclaim any express or implied warranties, including any implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose relating to the content. You assume the entire risk to the use of the Website and the Content.
13. Limitation of Liability: To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event shall KAMFS Inc. or its affiliates, subsidiaries or controlling entities or their third party providers, contractors or technology or content providers or their respective officers, directors, owners, agents and employees (the " KAMFS Inc. parties") have any liability to you or any other person for any costs, liabilities or damages of any kind, whether direct, indirect, (including, but not limited to, lost profits, trading losses or damages that result from use or loss of use of the Content, inconvenience or delay), consequential or punitive (together, "costs"), arising out of, or in connection with, this TOU or the performance or breach of this TOU, your or any other person’s use of, or inability to access the content, or for any interception by third parties of any information or service made available to you via the website. These limitations shall apply regardless of the form of action, whether based on statute or arising in contract, indemnity, warranty, strict liability or tort (including negligence), regardless of whether any KAMFS Inc. party knows or has reason to know of the possibility of such damages, and whether or not the circumstances giving rise to such cause may have been within the control of KAMFS Inc. or any third party provider of software or services. This limitation of liability is in addition to any other limitation provided in any applicable account service, supplemental agreement or any other agreement. This limitation of liability includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any viruses which may infect a user's equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems (e.g., you cannot access your internet service provider), unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems or any force majeure.
14. Your indemnification Obligations: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold KAMFS Inc., and its directors, officers, employees, and agents harmless from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of the use of the Website, or its Content, by you.